Program Overview :
Public Administration is an interdisciplinary course draws theories and concepts from economics, political science, administrative, management, law, sociology and a varied range in relevant field. Public servants and other officers who work in public sector are known as Public Administrators.
Careers in public administration require administrative skills, a solid understanding of accounting and finance, knowledge of government workings and organizational proficiency. There are career opportunities in non-profit agencies and local government bodies, state government, public service organizations such as animal welfare and healthcare agencies and large non-profit organizations at the national level.
- Explain What is Public Administration
- Define Public Administration
- Differentiate between Public and Private Administration
- Describe the Nature of Public Administration
- Describe the Various Approaches to Public Administration
- Explain Gulick’s Principles of Organizational Structure Design
- Explain Gulick’s POSDCORB
- Describe the Types of Budgets in Public Administration
- Explain the New Public Management Model
- Explain the New Public Management Model 2 (NPM Model 2)
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.