Program Overview :
Marketing plays a critical role in any organization’s bottom line. Marketing Professionals are responsible for formulating an organization's marketing strategy, estimating demand for and identifying markets for the organization's products and services, and setting prices in order to maximize profits, increase market share and retain happy customers. Marketing professionals are tasked with working closely with every other area of an organization in order to ensure that products and services are positioned correctly for maximum success in the market!
Participants will learn how to complete a marketing plan for their business or product of choice, understand consumer behavior, market segmentation and Target Planning. The myBskool certification program in Marketing Skills will enhance their strategic marketing skills and development of marketing strategy.
- What is successful marketing?
- Understanding customers
- SWOT analysis and marketing
- Understanding market segmentation
- Understanding market mix
- Marketing strategy and research
- Using marketing techniques
- How to make advertising techniques work?
- Email marketing
- Newsletters, E-newsletter and corporate brochure
- Websites, blogs and viral marketing
- Sponsorship and sales promotion
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.