Program Overview :
Manpower Planning becomes mission critical because more often the challenges in lack of planning results in Organizations saying “we always hire people we required yesterday!”.
Manpower Planning is becoming the most sought- after competency in HR and business today. The process of manpower planning includes filling resource requests, analyzing resource utilization, forecasting capacity, managing and identifying the human resources to fill that capacity, and then re-starting the cycle.
The myBskool certification in manpower planning offers skills and knowledge required for qualitative decision framework that aligns workforce variables with broader organisational strategy.
- Explain the Meaning and Definition of Manpower Planning
- List the Steps of Manpower Planning
- Explain the Forecasting Techniques
- Describe Delphi techniques
- Explain Markov Model
- List the Steps of Job Analysis
- Explain the Process of Selection
- Describe Succession Management
- Explain the HR Metrics
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.