Program Overview :
The process of setting objectives in the organization to give a sense of direction to the employees is called as Management by Objectives.
It refers to the process of setting goals for the employees so that they know what they are supposed to do at the workplace. Management by objectives guides the employees to deliver their level best and achieve the targets within the stipulated time frame.
The myBskool certification program in Management By Objectives introduces to processes that lead to productive work environment. MBO is primarily used as a tool for strategic planning, employee motivation, and performance enhancement. It is intended to improve communication between employees and management, increase employee understanding of company goals, focus employee efforts upon organizational objectives, and provide a concrete link between pay and performance. Hence, certification in Management By Objectives will be an added advantage for professionals who play the role of intermediaries between the management and employees, for professionals who are responsible for overall planning and goal setting and for Entrepreneurs.
Management By Objectives
- Explain What is meant by Management by Objectives
- Describe Who advocated the concept of MBO
- Explain the Need for MBO
- Explain the Four Basic Principles of MBO
- Explain Objective Setting & SMART Objectives in MBO
- Explain the Classification of Objectives
- List the Pre-requisites for a Good Objective
- Describe the Three Constituent Processes of MBO
- Explain Who can Use MBO
- Explain the Strategies for Making MBO Effective
- List the Benefits of MBO to Organization and Employees
- List KRAs Managers should Focus for Clear Objectives
- Explain the Features of MBO
- Explain the Steps of the Process of MBO
- Explain the Pitfalls of MBO
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.