Program Overview :
The Business to Business Marketing focuses on the unique strategies required to market, promote and sell goods and services from one business to another. Its marketing requires focuses on building relationships between companies and their corporate partners and customers. The end goal is to improve a business’ bottom line.B2B marketing techniques rely on the same basic principles as consumer marketing, but are executed in a unique way. While consumers choose products based not only on price but also on popularity, status, and other emotional triggers, B2B buyers make decisions on Value, price and profit potential alone.
The myBskool certification program in Business to Business Marketing is ideal for professionals and managers, who want a solid foundation and knowledge about concepts, methods, and tools for market-related strategy development.
Business to Business Marketing
- Business-to-Business basics
- Making sense of customers and markets
- Business-to-Business marketing - International
- Business-to-Business marketing specifics
- Business-to-Business marketing models
- Strategies Business-to-Business management
- Marketing evaluation and control
- Implementing a value-creating organization
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.