Advertising takes marketing one step further. The myBskool’s Certification program in Advertising Management program focuses on how integrated and modern advertising strategies help businesses grow. This Program is designed to equip participants with key skills in the area of Advertising Management.This course is focused on understanding the effectiveness of advertising and the emphasis is on exploring “why and when” advertising works and “how” advertising is done.
On successful completion of the myBskool certification program in Advertising Management participants will get equipped with the latest concepts and techniques of advertising and get insights into the strategies to capture the mindshare and eyeballs of the consumer; explore target markets and campaign development; learn to conduct market research and analysis; and review the many digital marketing tools available for campaign success. Participants will learn to analyze concepts, techniques and models in topics that include varied communications functions, media alternatives and integrated tactics.
myBskool’s certification program in Advertising Management is designed for professionals who would like to grow their careers in marketing, communications, digital media, branding, advertising, public relations, human resources, social media, journalism or business.
- Describe in brief the history of Advertising
- Explain what is Advertising Management
- Describe the Advertising Management Process
- Describe the various media options
- Differentiate between Left ? Right Brain Ads
- Explain the Persuasion Process of Advertising
- Explain the various Strategies for Demand Generation
- Describe the Types of Advertising
- Explain what is Global Advertising
- Explain what is Relationship Marketing
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.