Program Overview :
Time management is a very important skill to have in the modern workplace. Efficient time management is the key to getting the most out of your day and to produce effective results without giving excuses on Time. This process can be successfully accomplished using a wide range of tools, techniques and skills that are effective in managing time especially when trying to execute goals, projects and tasks and strictly comply with their established due dates.
Effective time management is extremely vital for all types of professionals and individuals both in their professional and personal life. To be precise, Time is both money and happiness.
The myBskool’s Certification program in Time Management teaches techniques and skills which will help participants becoming organized, covering a wide array of activities including allocation, planning, setting objectives and goals, monitoring, prioritization, organization, scheduling, analyzing time spent and delegation.
- Explain What is Time Management
- Explain the Benefits of Time Management
- Describe the Various Elements of Time Management
- Explain the Principles of Time Management
- Explain the Various Time Management Styles
- Explain the Steps for Managing Your Time
- Describe the Various Components of Time Management
- Explain the Tools for Time Management
- Explain the Role of Technology in Time Management
- Explain the Urgent/Important Matrix
- Explain the Action-Priority Matrix
- Explain the Role of Biological Clocks in Time Management
- Explain How to Avoid Multitasking
- Explain the Common Time Management Pitfalls
- List the Tips for Effective Time Management
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.