Program Overview :
Situational Leadership is a very powerful model to increase managers’ effectiveness that is used by 14 million people worldwide and by 70% of Fortune 500 companies. According to situational leadership theory, a leader's effectiveness is contingent on his ability to modify his management behavior to the level of his subordinates' maturity or sophistication. The myBskool certification program in Situational Leadership helps diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then use the appropriate leadership style and to respond to the needs of the person.
Situational Leadership training course is suitable for managers, team leaders, specialists or anyone who has a role in which success is dependent on being able to influence and lead others to achieve key performance objectives.
- Describe the Evolution of Situational Leadership Model
- Explain Hersey-Blanchard Situational Leadership Theory
- Describe Components of Situational Leadership Model
- Explain the Aspects in Situational Leadership Model
- Explain the What is meant by Leadership Style
- Explain Leadership Styles in Situational Leadership Model
- Explain the Developmental Level of Follower
- Describe Impact of Situational Leadership on Performance
- Describe Impact of Situational Leadership on Motivation
- Explain the Steps to Increase Follower Development Level
- Explain Mapping of Leadership Style & Development Level
- Explain the Steps in Situational Leadership Process
- Explain the Criticism of Situational Leadership Model
- List the Advantages of Situational Leadership Model
- List the Limitations of Situational Leadership Model
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.