Program Overview :
With the average cost of recruiting a new employee is on the rise and with the increased number of applicants that you are likely to get for a role is also high it’s never been more important to attract and select the right candidate.
Recruitment today has become more of a Talent acquisition and recruitment professionals are expected to locate and retain the best talent. Recruitment skills are focused much more on the strategic nature of recruiting than on the conventional standard of filling requisitions.
Understanding this need, The myBskool certification program in Recruitment Skills is designed to help professionals gain knowledge and skills needed to effectively recruit and orient great employees in a real- world environment.
- Explain What is Recruitment
- Explain the Importance of Recruitment
- List the Sources of External Recruitment
- List the Sources of Internal Recruitment
- Explain the Various Approaches to Recruitment
- Explain the Recruitment Process
- List the Factors Affecting Recruitment Process
- Explain the Stages of Recruitment
- Explain the Selection Process
- Explain the Various Selection Tests
- Explain the Types of Interview
- Explain How to Develop Good Interview Skills
- Explain Body Language Cues in Interviews
- List the Qualities of a Good Recruiter
- Explain Who is a ‘Talent Acquisition Specialist’
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.