Program Overview :
Retail management is a sub-discipline of the general field of management that deals with overseeing the distribution and selling of products directly to consumers, in specific vending points such as shops, chain stores, markets and malls. Retail managers are in charge of everyday operations within a retail store or department. They plan how merchandise is promoted, organise employees, handle customer service, and supervise inventories. Retail managers also have to understand client profiles and empathise with their needs in order to adjust product supply and to anticipate demand, in order to increase profits.
Retail management is closely related to others disciplines ranging from business and international business, marketing and logistics, to supply chain management, operations management, fashion merchandising and others. This program in Retail management proves to boost one’s career opportunity and equip with the skills that one need for his or her long term success. Large Retail chains that are growing in the country today in leaps and bounds are looking for skilled managers to manage their retail operations and maximize their business outcome.
Introduction to Retail Management
- Explain What is Retail Management
- Describe the Benefits of Retailing
- Explain the Retail Selling Process
- Explain the Classification of Retailers
- Explain the Components of Retailing Concept
- Explain the Steps of Retail Strategy Planning
- Explain What is Franchising
- Explain What is Merchandising
- Explain What is Visual Merchandising
- Describe the Importance of Location in Retailing
- Explain the Types of Retail Location
- Explain What is a Private Label
- Explain the Process of Creation of Private Label
- List the Myths about Careers in Retailing
- List the Tips for Success in Retailing
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.