Program Overview :
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is defined as “a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.”
Emotional Intelligence is gaining importance in assessing an Individual’s Leadership Skills and team spirit. Research indicates that Emotional Intelligence (EQ) can predict success in work and life better than Cognitive Intelligence (IQ). Socially and emotionally intelligent individuals have the ability to intervene into their emotions effectively, make better decisions and more effectively interact with others.
The myBSkool certification program in Emotional Intelligence offers perspectives that are required for an individual to understand his or her’s emotional quotient and the connections between emotions and actions. This will help the candidates to maximize effectiveness out of them and make them not just smart, but People Smart.
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Describe the History of Emotional Intelligence
- Explain What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- List the Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Explain the Relation between Emotions and Brain
- Explain the Stages of Emotional Hijack
- Explain Categorization of People
- Differentiate between High IQ and High EQ
- Explain the Importance of EI at Workplace
- Explain the Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Explain the Ways to Boost Self Confidence
- Explain Ways to have Effective Group Interactions
- List the Characteristics of High and Low EI
- Explain the Principles of Building Your EQ
- Describe the Measures of Emotional Intelligence
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.