Program Overview :
This program has been developed in response to the increased global call for accessible and effective anger management services and the accompanying need to provide training programs for mental health providers including professional counselors, chaplains, certified coaches, educators, social workers, psychotherapists, psychologists, pastors, social workers, psychiatrists, substance abuse and domestic violence counselors and other professionals working in community settings.
Many courts, employers, institutions, businesses and schools are also expecting people to take anger management classes/programs today and a professional certification teaches effective intervention techniques for ‘angry birds’. In this program you will learn the individual and group approaches to maintaining control of the mind and preventing conflict from erupting in an organization.
- Explain What is Anger
- Explain What is Anger Management
- List the Advantages and Disadvantages of Anger
- Explain the Triggers of Anger
- Describe the Internal Cues to Anger
- Describe the Types of Anger
- Explain the Steps for Anger Management
- Explain What is CUDSAIR
- Explain the Use of Relaxation for Anger Management
- Describe the Strategies to Control Anger
- Explain the Use of Effective Communication
- List the Tips to Keep Cool
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.