Program Overview :
Today's corporate organizations have developed a completely new way of doing business that has overturned the rigid, hierarchical and divided system of labour in past years. Modern organizations are characterized as dispersed, technology driven, human focused and skill based. The discipline of project management is extremely versatile and can be adapted to any business or industry.
Project management deals with planning, organizing, staffing, directing, controlling and securing to achieve the goals within an organization while taking into account three main pre-defined criteria: time, budget and scope. Project management contributes to processes optimization and proper resources allocation. The project management discipline combines theories of communication, risk management, finance, business administration and even design.
- Project Management overview
- Project Management process
- Project Initiation
- Project Appraisal
- Project Financial Analysis
- Project Scope Management
- Project Scheduling
- Project Costs and Control
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Implementation & Control
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.