Program Overview :
In today's competitive world it is highly important to gain a competitive edge in Business Management. Having known, performance at every level and in every sphere is critical to success; the question arises as to why the level of performance should be measured. The employees need to know how to make better decisions leading to improvement. It becomes mandatory at certain stages to show the level of performance to stake holders and to comply with certain regulations.
This calls for updated knowledge and skills on the part of managers. myBskool.com's Certified Business Manager program for managers helps to update the knowledge and skills of young executives to the changing needs of the industry
Topics Covered :
Key performance Indicators
- Net profit
- Net profit margin
- Gross profit margin
- Operating profit margin
- Revenue growth rate
- Total shareholder return
- Economic value added(EVA)
- Return on investment(ROI)
- Return on capital employed(ROCE)
- Return on assets (ROA)
- Return on equity(ROE)
- Debt-to-equity ratio (D/E RATIO)
- Cash conversion cycle (CCC)
- Working capital ratio
- Operating expense ratio (OER)
- CAPEX to sales ratio
- Price/earnings ratio (P/E RATIO)
Key Management Models
- Kotler's 8 Phases of Change
- Kotler's 4Ps of Marketing
- Lessons from Steve Jobs
- Core Competency
- The DuPont Analysis
- Offshoring and Outsourcing
- Balanced Score Card
- SMART for Goal Setting
- Activity-Based Costing(ABC)
- Lean Thinking and Scenario Planning
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Emotional Intelligence
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Driven Organisation and Road Mapping
- Hofstede's Cultural Dimension
- Ansoff's Product/Market Grid
- Root Cause/Pareto Analysis
- Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS)
- Porter's 5 Forces
- The Deming / PDCA Cycle - Kaizen
- Level 5 and 360 degree Leadership
- Business Process Redesign(BPR)
- Covey's 7 Habits
- Six Sigma
- Maslow's Motivation Theory
- Theory Of Constraints (TOC)
- The Innovation Circle
- The 7 S Framework
- Risk Reward Analysis
- Mintzberg's Management Roles
- Strategic HRM Model
- Senge - The fifth discipline
- Greiner's 5 Phase Growth Model
- Brainstorming and Transactional Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Zero Based Budgeting and Change Management
- Belbin's Team Roles and Conflict Management
- 7 Ws
- Johari Window - Henderson and Venkatraman's Strategic Alignment
Key Management Ratios
- Background of Financial Statements
- Final Accounts
- Measures of Performances
- Cash flow Cycle
- Financial Strength
- Financial leverage and corporate valuation
- Investment and Growth
- Integrity of Accounting Statements
- Evolution, Definition, Nature & Scope of Strategic Management
- Strategic Intent
- Strategic Planning Process
- Business Challenges & Strategic Planning
- Environmental Appraisal
- Corporate Level Strategies
- Strategic Analysis and choice
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategic Control & Operational Control
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions globally to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of Business Management.
* Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning.
* Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree or Diploma from any University or Business School.