Program Overview :
There is a growing concern for the safety of people in their work environment and the related hazards that may be found there. Prompted by government and their agencies, labour and management have identified the need for greater experience, knowledge and expertise in the field of occupational safety and health for the protection of people in the workplace. This certification program on Workplace safety provides you with solid training in the required practices of occupational safety.
Knowledge of legislation, organisational requirements and the work environment play a significant role for occupational health and safety officers, inspectors and consultants in developing, implementing and educating employees on key health and safety initiatives in the workplace. At the successful completion of your studies you will work in roles such as an occupational health and safety officer, inspector or consultant.
- Explain What is Ergonomics
- Describe the Benefits of an Ergonomic Program
- Describe Ergonomic Related Injuries
- Explain the Risk Factors and Causes of MSDs
- Explain Office Ergonomics
- Explain the Components of an Effective Occupational Safety Program
- Explain the Process of Workplace Safety Inspection
- Describe the Corrective Actions for Safety
- Explain the Significance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Explain the Precautions for Electrical Safety
- List the Basic Safety Practices at Workplace
- Explain OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.