This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Managerial Economics, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Managerial Economics deals with Microeconomics and its impact on managerial decision making in today’s business world. It assists business managers in finding rational solutions for all the problems faced by business activities. It also helps in producing the most logical managerial decisions.
Through the myBskool certification in Managerial Economics participants will learn how managerial economics work, how business practices and economics concepts and aspects are amalgamated, different theories and principles used in managerial economics, how it can be used to formulate the most informed business decisions and the different analytical and statistical methods and tools that one can use in assessing economic theories to easily solve practical business problems.
- Explain What is Managerial Economics
- Describe the Purpose of Managerial Economics
- Explain the Principles of Managerial Economics
- List the Objectives of a Business Firm
- Describe the Role of Environmental Analysis in ME
- Explain Role of Cost Analysis in ME
- Explain the Classification of Market Structures
- Explain What is Demand
- Explain the Law of Demand
- Explain Why the Demand Curve has Negative Slope
- List the Exceptions to Law of Demand
- Explain Price Elasticity of Supply & Supply Curve
- Describe Determinants of Price Elasticity of Supply
- Explain How Managers can Apply ME
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.