This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Corporate Etiquette, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Inorder to climb the ladder of success in a Corporate it is important to learn, not just the technical side of a business, but also how to conduct one’s self in the company of others. This is where corporate etiquette comes in. The core aspect of etiquette incorporates spontaneous consideration for others, a sense of grace and finesse in one’s behavior and conduct. Etiquette is a reflection of what you are inside not just superficial mannerisms and outward behavior.
The myBskool certification in Corporate Etiquette will introduce participants to business etiquette, as well as provide guidelines for the practice of Corporate etiquette across different situations and use social skills to transact business with thoughtful consideration. Good manners lead to good business!
- Explain What is Corporate Etiquette
- List the Benefits of Corporate Etiquette
- Explain How to Show Etiquette in Communication
- List the Common Courtesy Expressions
- List the Phrases for Greeting
- Explain the Steps to Make Introductions
- Describe the Etiquette of Using Business Cards
- Describe the Dining and Corporate Etiquette
- Explain the Role of Body Language in Etiquette
- Describe the Corporate Etiquette in Handshake
- Describe the Norms of Dressing Etiquette
- Explain the Hofstede Model to Analyze Cultures
- List the Characteristics for Good Corporate Etiquette
- Describe the Behaviours driving Corporate Etiquette
- Describe the Behaviours to Avoid in Etiquette
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.