This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Cash Management, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
To work in the cash management industry, a background in finance and/or accounting is helpful. It is essential to the profitability of a business that it manages its cash efficiently and cost-effectively. This course explains the process of cash collection and disbursement and shows how a firm can determine the cash balance that will minimize opportunity costs and trading costs.
The myBskool certification in Cash Management helps to understand revenue collection, obligation payment, cash processing, reconciliation, managing current accounts, maintaining documentation, monitoring transactions, forecasting and monitoring cash flow, receiving and processing wire transfers, analyzing financial statements, and more.
- Cash in business
- Cash Flow cycle
- Cash budgets ? Genesis of Forecasting
- Cash budgets ? Formatting
- Cash budgets ? Short term
- Cash budgets ? Long term
- Cash Management Techniques
- Liquidity and Efficient Use of Cash
- Management of Receivables
- Management of Inventory
- Investment of Short Term Surplus
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.