This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certified Retail SCM Distribution and Logistics Specialist, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
With globalization making even the furthest reaches of the globe more and more connected, now is a great time to be looking into the field of Retail SCM, Distribution & Logistics. Retail Supply Chain’ is the flow and management of resources across the retail enterprise for the purpose of maintaining the business operation profitably. It is the management of a network of all retail business processes and retail activities involving procurement of raw materials, manufacturing and distribution management of Finished Goods. An effective and efficient ‘Retail Supply Chain Management’ and ‘Logistics System’ is crucial for each and every retail business’ success.
Our Certification in Retail SCM, Distribution and Logistics help gain experience in logistics and supply chain management. Participants will be able to take on advanced roles in this field. They could work as an industry analyst, project manager, global logistics manager, operations director, transportation director, or international logistics manager, just to name a few of the positions open in this field. It’s a great boon for participants interested in working abroad or with an international customer base.
Retail SCM Distribution and Logistics
- Explain What is Retail Supply Chain Management
- Describe the Basic Supply Chain in Retailing
- Explain What is Supply Chain Node Design (SCND)
- Explain the Role of Logistics in Retail SCM
- Describe the Strategies for Retail Logistics Management
- Explain the Steps of Cross Docking Process
- Explain the Push/Pull Strategies of SCM
- Explain the Retail Warehouse Management System
- Describe the Key Strategies for Distribution Management
- Explain the Factors Contributing to Bull Whip Effect
- Explain the Types of Retail Supply Chain Models
- Describe the Role of Information Technology in Retail SCM
- Explain the Role of Reverse Logistics in Retail SCM
- List the Challenges of Retail SCM
- List the Tips for Effective Retail SCM
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.