This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certified Total Quality Management Specialist, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Total Quality Management is the road to achieve total quality. Certification in TQM helps candidates to understand total quality concept and techniques for managing, controlling, and improving quality. Ultimately they gain the information and skills needed to implement total quality practices. Total Quality Management has been designed specifically for the practicing manager and the future manager. With number of organizations adopting TQM as a business practice is increasing day by day, the demand for certified specialists in TQM is also increasing.
Total Quality Management
- Explain What is Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Describe the Evolution of TQM
- Explain Concepts in TQM
- Explain What is Cost Benefit Analysis
- Explain the Principles of TQM Pyramid
- Explain Kano’s Five Types of Quality
- Explain Kinds of Measurements in TQM
- Explain the STINGER Principle
- Describe the Various Tools used in TQM
- Describe the Focus Areas of TQM
- Explain the Steps for the Quality Improvement Process
- Explain Four Absolutes of Quality Improvement Process
- Explain the Implementation of TQM
- Explain Deming’s 14 Points to Improve Quality
- List the Benefits of TQM
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.