This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certified Business Process Outsourcing Specialist, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Business process outsourcing (BPO) has changed the way global organizations perceive operations management and client service. Handling increasingly complex operations for global clients requires high end critical and analytical thinking skills. Becoming certified is the best way to stake a claim for a great job or a prized career raise in this industry. myBskool’s BPO Specialist certification is more powerful in this context. This is an introductory course about understanding business process outsourcing and its terminology and management. This course will be suitable for anyone looking to gain an understanding of Business Process Outsourcing and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Business Process Outsourcing
- Explain What is Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Explain the Need for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Describe the Drivers of the BPO Phenomenon
- Explain the Elements to Consider to Outsource a Business Process
- Describe the Factors to Consider for Selecting BPO Partner
- Explain How to Thrive in Competitive BPO Market
- Describe the Effect of BPO on the Workforce
- Describe the Effect of Domestic Politics on BPO
- Explain What is meant by Reverse Outsourcing
- List the Performance Criteria of a BPO Business
- Explain the Steps for Measuring Performance of BPO Business
- Explain the Benefits of BPO to the Target Countries
- Explain the Disadvantages of the BPO Phenomenon
- Explain Relevance of Time Management in BPO Management
- List the Tips for Efficient BPO Management
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.