This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Value Chain Analysis, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The myBskool’s certification program in Value Chain Analysis offers a better understanding of the kinds of linkages and interrelationships that exist or can be developed between value chain activities. It is a career development opportunity for professionals.
Focusing on the value chain and the linkages between the firms as well as the service markets and enabling environment questions, VC analysis allows to diagnose underlying constraints affecting the performance of the chain as a whole, mobilize stakeholders through their involvement in diagnosis and problem solving and support more effective relationships between firms in the chain.
Value Chain Analysis
- Introduction to Value Chain Analysis
- Value Chain Design and Management
- Building Effective Value Chain
- Value Chain in Global Business Environment
- Value Chain Cost Drivers
- Value Chain Strategy
- Value Chain Advantages and Limitations
- Value Chain Analysis and Case Study
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.