This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Transactional Leadership, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Transactional leadership involves leaders clarifying goals and objectives, communicating to organize tasks and activities with the co-operation of their employees to ensure that wider organizational goals are met.
This theory was concerned about a reward and punishment system in leadership whereby the leader has the power to manipulate the followers in exchange of something of value. The highly structural organisation, employees are motivated by rewards, high tendency for guidance and monitoring among the followers.
Through the myBskool certification program in Transactional Leadership participants will learn to negotiate to followers what objectives are required to be achieved by the company. They negotiate the conditions either by providing rewards for accomplishing the objectives or threats of punishment for poor performance.
- Introduction to Leadership
- Transactional Leadership
- Transactional Leadership Factors
- Transactional Leadership Style and Assumption
- Implementation of Transactional Leadership
- Pros and Cons of Transactional Leadership
- Lookouts when using Transactional Leadership Style
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.