Program Overview :
The trait approach to leadership was one of the earliest theories of leadership. The trait theory gives constructive information about leadership. It can be applied by people at all levels in all types of organizations. Managers can utilize the information from the theory to evaluate their position in the organization and to assess how their position can be made stronger in the organization.
The myBskool certification program in Trait Theory of Leadership will provide participants an in-depth understanding of their identity and the way they will affect others in the organization. This theory makes the individuals aware of their strengths and weaknesses and thus they get an understanding of how they can develop their leadership qualities.
Trait Theory of Leadership
- What is Trait Theory
- Exploring Trait Theory
- Personality Synopsis
- Leadership and behavioral theory
- Trait Approach
- Case studies on Trait Approach
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.