This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Supply Chain Management, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Modern supply chain management involves the strategic alignment of end-to-end business processes to achieve market and economic value, as well as competitive advantage. Effective supply chain management is achieved by an organization proactively adopting initiatives to move suppliers and customers into collaborative relationships for mutual gain.
Participants will gain in-depth knowledge of the new work processes necessary to acquire goods and services; ways to impact the company's bottom line through lower costs and lower prices; ways to partner for streamlining the acquisition of goods and services process; and new skills necessary in the areas of communication, business planning and global acquisition. Successful completion of the myBskool certification program in Supply Chain Management will enable participants to achieve competitive advantage in the growing field of supply chain management.
Supply Chain Management
- Explain the Importance of SCM in an Organization
- Define What is Supply Chain Management
- Explain Supply Chain Network Design (SCND)
- Explain What is Demand Planning
- Describe the Role of IT in SCM
- Describe the Role of Logistics in SCM
- Explain What is Global Supply Chain Management
- Explain What is Finished Goods Supply Chain
- Explain What is Reverse Logistics
- Explain What is Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Describe the Functions of Warehouse Management
- Explain Factors of Warehouse Operational Efficiency
- Explain Steps to Improve Throughput of Process Chain
- Explain Key Issues of Supply Chain Management
- List Tips for Effective Supply Chain Management
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.