This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Stress Management, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Globally, Stress statistics are on the rise. Economic hardships, work, relationships, all combine to increase anxiety that manifests itself in Stress and various diseases. Stress has a detrimental effect on our performance, it makes us behave inappropriately. In order to cope well at work we need the skills to learn how to respond well to these difficult situations.
The myBskool certification in Stress Management will teach key concepts associated with stress management and you will be able to understand stress in the workplace and how to manage stress, how to maximise positive stress, how to use routines, relaxation techniques and much more.
- Explain What is Stress
- Describe the Symptoms of Stress
- Explain What are Stressors
- Explain the Types of Stress
- Describe the Stages of Human Stress Response
- Explain What is Stress Management
- Describe the Causes of Stress in Workplace
- Explain the ABC Strategy for Stress Management
- Explain the Steps of Stress Management
- Describe the Stress Management Techniques
- Explain the Approaches to Stress Management
- List the Tips for Managing Stress
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.