This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Strategic Game Theory for Managers, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The principles of game theory and the games that emerge as a result of the principles are very interesting and can help us think of different ways of interacting with the people around us, especially those in professional settings.
The myBskool certification program in “Strategic Game Theory for Managers” offers participants to examine the choices that we make which affect others and the choices others make that affect us. Such situations are known as "games" and game-playing, while sounding whimsical, is serious business. Managers frequently play "games" both within the firm and outside it - with competitors, customers, regulators, and even capital markets!
The goal of this course is to enhance a student's ability to think strategically in complex, interactive environments. Knowledge of game theory will give learners an advantage in such strategic settings.
Strategic Game Theory for Managers
- Explain What is the Game Theory
- Explain the Basic Elements of a Game
- Explain the Importance of Game Theory
- Explain Co-operative & Non-cooperative Game Theory
- Explain What is Zero-sum & Non-zero Sum Game
- Explain What is a Payoff Matrix
- Explain What is a Normal Form Game
- Explain What is ‘The Prisoner's Dilemma’
- Explain What is Nash Equilibrium
- Describe Pure & Mixed Strategy Nash Equilibrium
- Explain How to Use The Game Tree
- Describe How to Anticipate Others’ Behavior in Game
- Explain Steps to Apply Game Theory
- List Applications of Game Theory in Strategic Management
- Explain How Managers can Use Game Theory
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.