Program Overview :
Social Media Advertising has become a worldwide trend as it helps businesses and organizations connect with their customers online.
The myBskool certification program in Social Media Advertising covers the concepts and application of social media advertising and will equip participants with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
Social Media Advertising course will take a granular look at common social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and the unique ways you can leverage each network's offerings to grow your business.
Social Media Advertising
- Explain what is Social Media
- Explain what is Social Media Advertising
- Explain why is Social Media Advertising Important
- Describe the Steps to Establish Social Media Advertising Strategy
- List the various Social Media Channels
- List the various tools for measuring activity of Social Media
- List the Core Principles of Social Media Advertising
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.