This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Strategic Management, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The task of creating and executing strategies is the heart and soul of managing a business enterprise. The strategic management process entails organization’s decision to move in a certain direction, making choices among alternatives, and committing resources to action.
The myBskool’s certification in Strategic Management is designed to assist Individuals in setting strategic directions for their organization or department by anticipating trends and preparing them future opportunities in today's rapidly changing economy. Participants will learn how to establish an organization's overall goals and objectives, as well as the policies and activities that are formulated, implemented and controlled to achieve these goals and objectives.
Introduction to Strategic Management
- Explain What is Strategic Management
- Explain What is a Strategy
- Describe the Strategy Statement and its Components
- Explain the Steps of Strategic Management Process
- Describe the Components of Strategic Management Process
- Differentiate between Strategy Formulation and Strategy Implementation
- Differentiate between Strategic, Administrative and Operational Decisions
- Describe the Qualities of a Strategic Leader
- Explain What is a Business Policy
- Describe the Structure of BCG Matrix
- Describe the Factors of SWOT Analysis
- Explain Porter’s Five Forces Model of Competition
- Explain What is Corporate Governance
- Explain What is Business Ethics
- Describe the Core Competency Theory of Strategy
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.