Program Overview :
In Today's competitive market managers are expected to perform the functions of planning, organizing, leading and controlling within the context and constraints of environmental and social pressures and demands.
The myBskool certification will provide skills and techniques needed to achieve organizational objectives through the management of people, money, materials and time. Participants will understand the key principles and functions of management and will be able to apply these skills in contemporary business situations.
Principles of management
- Division of work
- Unity of Command
- Unity of Direction
- Subordination of individual interest to general interest
- Scalar Chain
- Stability of Tenure Personnel
- Espirit De’ Corps
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.