This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Production and Operations Management, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Production and Operations Management is a function of Management that is crucial in the production and service environment. Production and Operations Managers plan, control and co-ordinate the creation of products or services to ensure that the products/services are of high standards to meet the needs of the customers and essentially ensure growth and profitability of the organisation/business.
Through the myBskool certification program in Production and Operations Management participants will acquire the abilities to efficiently and effectively implement management strategies within a production or service environment.
Production and Operations Management
- Production and Operations Management - An overview
- Objectives of Production and Operations Management
- Quality Management and Strategic Issues
- Process Analysis and Design
- Effective Product Design
- Supply Chain Management and Capacity Planning
- Facilities Planning
- Materials Management and Warehouse
- Inventory Management
- Materials and Resource Planning
- Production Planning and Operations Scheduling
- Process Configuration Strategies
- Management of Technology
- Planning Team Work and Job Design
- Project Management - Planning Development Strategies
- Change Management
- Work Study and Industrial Engineering
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.