Program Overview :
The Ethical Leadership certificate program from myBskool is designed to acquire and improve the participant’s skills in creating and maintaining a legal, ethical, and diverse work environment. Learning Ethical Leadership will guide professionals to act on a definite sense of ethical standards. It will also encourage them to examine ethical dilemmas from different perspectives and to develop a habit of conscious reflection.
Participants will gain knowledge and skills requisite for ethical leadership and techniques for eliminating ethical conflicts, setting compliance and values based standards, integrating those standards into the reward system, and developing a business case for managing ethics.
- Explain What is meant by Ethical Leadership
- Describe the Importance of Ethical Leadership
- Explain What are Ethics
- Explain the Various Ethical Theories
- Explain the Ethical Leadership Perspectives of Leadership Scholars
- Explain the Principles of Ethical Leadership
- Describe the Various Elements of Character
- Explain How to Make Ethical Decisions
- List the Challenges of Ethical Leadership
- Explain How to Develop Ethical Leadership in Leaders
- Explain What is meant by Ethical Dilemmas
- Explain the Four Paradigms of Dilemmas
- Explain the Core Responsibilities of an Ethical Leader
- List the Key Traits of an Ethical Leader
- List the Tips to Improve Ethical Leadership in an Organization
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.