This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Diversity Management, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The myBskool certification program in Diversity Management aims to help individuals understand the benefits of diversity for their organizations as well as managing diversity within the workplace. It helps you to systematically discover more about diversity management and the importance of it so you can constantly look for ways to increase your knowledge about others and manage that diversity within your organization.
- Explain What is Diversity
- Explain What is Diversity Management
- Explain What is Organizational Diversity
- Explain Gender Sensitization
- Describe the Approaches to Understanding Cultures
- Explain How to Communicate Across Cultures
- List the Elements of Culture
- Describe the Layers of Culture
- Differentiate between Diversity Management and Equal Opportunity
- Explain the Seven Ps? Approach
- Explain the Steps for Implementing Diversity Management
- Describe the Economic Benefits of Workplace Diversity
- Explain the Challenges to Adopting Diversity
- Describe the Ways to Encourage Diversity
- List the Tips for Diversity at Workplace
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.