Program Overview :
Understanding Consumer behavior is the most challenging part of any business. Consumer Behavior Analysts are also known as marketing specialists, because a customer earned is money earned and a customer lost is 9 times a loss than money earned. Hence skilled professionals with academic knowledge in understanding Consumer Behavior are of high demand.Consumer Behavior science uses psychology and marketing concepts to determine the needs and desires of customers for the benefit of an organization.
The myBskool certification program discusses how perceptions, learning, memory, personality, and attitudes influence consumption behavior, how consumption changes during one’s life cycle and how powerful culture and subculture influences consumers. Participants will learn to examine the consumer decision-making process and its societal, environmental, group and economic determinants, which becomes pre-requisite for strategic development in consumer motivations and ensuring Consumer loyalty.
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.