This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Coaching Skills, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Coaching has become a significant and influential part of the learning and development strategy of many organisations worldwide. The myBskool certification program in Coaching Skills will appeal to managers and coaches wishing to improve the professionalism and quality of their personal coaching skills and gain a professional qualification.
Today, organizations are on the look out for confident & skilled coaches who will able to work effectively in diverse management development situations. Our certification program gives you the skills and competencies to change the quality of workplace Training and create powerful change in organizations.
- Coaching Introduction and Background
- Coaching principles and characteristics
- Important concepts of coaching
- Coaching models
- Types of coaching and coaching styles
- Coaching sessions and approaches
- Key Learning's
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.