This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Balanced Scorecards, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The balanced scorecard is a management system (not only a measurement system) that enables organizations to clarify their vision and strategy and translate them into action. It provides feedback around both the internal business processes and external outcomes in order to continuously improve strategic performance and results.
The myBskool certification program in Balanced Scorecard is designed to give practitioners the tools and skills they need to help their organizations increase focus on strategy and results and improve organizational performance by monitoring performance against quantified objectives.
The approach combines forward looking performance measures and historical financial metrics to give managers a 'balanced' view of organizational performance. This process drives business planning, budget and execution. It provides a decision making framework using a model complete with performance measurements known as Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Explain What is the Balanced Scorecard
- Describe the Three Generations of Balanced Scorecards
- Explain the Importance of Balanced Scorecard
- Describe the Various Perspectives of Balanced Scorecard
- Describe the Various Parameters of Balanced Scorecard
- Explain What is Performance Management
- Explain the Steps in Building a Balanced Scorecard
- Describe the Balanced Scorecard System Elements
- Explain the Steps for Implementation of BSC
- Explain What is the BSC Designer
- List the Tips for Implementing Balanced Card
- List the Pitfalls of Balanced Scorecard
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.