Program Overview :
With myBskool certification program in Workplace Politics, Workplace safety participants will learn how to recognize the signs of office politics at workplace and respond appropriately. This short course will give them tools to manage their level of office politics in a fair, equitable manner, allowing them to convert potentially negative issues into positive results for the team.
- The political element at work
- Definition of political behavior at work
- Understanding politics in the work place
- Politics of values and styles
- The Political roles people play
- Dealing with office politics
- Power and politics
- Objective criteria for assessing trust behavior
- Responding to key political behavior
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.