This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program Team Building, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Designed for managers and team leaders, this team-building training will teach participants how to cultivate maximum team productivity by understanding how to navigate the stages of team development and address team challenges.
The myBskool Certification program in Team Building offers strategies and facilitation techniques for building great teams and creating successful team dynamics. Participants will develop skills that enhance communication and trust, and align team members around shared goals so they can effectively plan, communicate, execute, and deliver.
- Explain What is a Team
- List the Differences between Group and Team
- Explain the Characteristics of a Team
- Explain What is Team Work
- Describe the Various Team Models
- Describe the Various Types of Teams
- Explain the Stages of Team Development
- List the Effective Team Management Skills
- Explain What is Team Building
- Describe the Team Building Exercises
- Explain What is a Team Contract
- List the Rules for Participation & Communication
- Explain the Role of Team Leader in Team Building
- Explain Why Teams Fail
- Explain How to Prevent Fall Outs in a Team
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.