Program Overview :
The myBskool Certificate Program in Retail Store Operations and Store Management is designed to provide you with the latest retail management knowledge and skills from operations on how to run a profitable retail store.
Retail operations concerns working in all types of retail stores, from small stores with only a handful of workers to large chain stores with hundreds of employees. The myBskool Certificate Program in Retail Management is designed to introduce you to the retail strategies and tactics that make a successful retail operation. It offers understanding of the retail sector covering crucial areas like retail buying,category management, retail store operations and customer marketing.
Retail Store Operations and Store Management
- Explain the Various Elements of Retail Store Operations
- Explain What is Store Design and Layout
- Explain the Types of Floor Plans
- Explain What are Planograms
- Explain the Types of Visual Product Placement
- Explain the Role of Signage in Retail Stores
- Explain the Role of Coupons in Retail Marketing
- Explain What is Guerrilla Marketing
- Explain What is Impulse Buying
- Describe the Responsibilities of a Store Manager
- Explain the Purpose of Mannequins In Retail Stores
- Explain What is Up Selling
- Explain What is Inventory Management
- Describe Factors Affecting Buying Decision of Customers
- List Tips for Efficient Store Operations and Management
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.