Program Overview :
Marketing today has truly become a battleground. Integrated Marketing Communication is the strategic weapon, which fights competition and yields a ‘top-of-the-mind-recall’ to the brand. Advertising and public relations are strategic tools, which if used smartly can earn mind space.
Public Relations today is in high-demand, as it is integrated into marketing and sales strategy in business. A recognized qualification in Public Relations will provide a stable platform for a person just starting in his/her career or moving up the corporate ladder.
Thus, one needs to get equipped with the latest concepts and techniques of public relations and get insights into strategies that enhances brand value. To help achieve the same, myBskool offers certificate Program in Public Relations which combines all the experience of established PR specialists to give candidates what they need to have a solid foundation in public relations.
In this course, we teach about PR as it used to be and PR as it is today. We offer the insight that students need to take away the best of both worlds and excel in a world of likes and viral news. The modules include the most essential parts of PR training and offer exercises to make sure they have mastered the craft.
- Nature and purpose of Public Relations
- Public Relations and Organizations
- Communication, Research and Evaluation
- Customer, Media and Community Relations
- Global Public Relations
- Public relation strategies
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.