This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in International Trade, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Increasingly more business markets have been going global due to the rapid integration of international economies, and the international trade industry is growing rapidly. Today, businesses have new opportunities to expand their markets by buying and selling to other countries. The myBskool certification program in International Trade is designed for Executives, managers and employees who conduct business or plan to work in international markets and for those who are interested in a career in international business and trade.
Certification in International Trade Program provides an understanding on how to implement an integrated, complementary, multi-dimensional strategy. Participants will gain the international exposure necessary to be successful in future business endeavors. The program will serve to further assist participants to deal with the international competitiveness by providing a comprehensive international trade curriculum.
Participants who earn the International Trade Certificate are well-prepared to work in entry-level positions requiring knowledge of international trade, e.g. logistics, supply chain management, freight forwarding, port operations, trade center operations, and distribution networks.
- Globalization and International Trade
- International Trade and WTO
- Agreements, Challenges and Opportunities
- International Trade - Theories and Policies
- Foreign Direct Investment
- International Finance
- Strategy of International Business
- International Trade and Business Operations
- Trade Regulations and Restrictions
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.