This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certified HR Consultant, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Our Certification Program in Human Resource consulting is designed for human resource professionals who work as external consultants. Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course offers to learn basic principles and practical step-by-step techniques for human resources consulting and getting started in a career as a professional human resources consultant.
Participants will learn what a human resources consultant does, how to develop their skills to succeed in a human resources consulting career, and will help businesses and other organizations manage their staff. My Bskool’s HR consultant certification course is designed to equip those who are aspiring Entrepreneurs.
- Explain What is HR Consulting
- List the Competencies of a Successful HR Consultant
- List the Do’s and Don’ts of HR Consulting
- Explain the Stages in the Consulting Process
- Describe the Overview of Consulting Process Model
- List the Five Most Commonly Outsourced HR Services
- List the Least Commonly Outsourced Functions
- Explain HR Consulting Myths
- Explain the Trends in HR Outsourcing Market
- Explain the Future of HR Consulting
- Describe the Typical Problems of HR Outsourcing
- Explain Best Practices of HR Consulting
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.