Program Overview :
Franchise Management is a skill development program offered to help individuals and working professionals to learn and grow professionally and reach a recognized standard of excellence in the franchise community. Our Certification in Franchise Management provides students with a comprehensive overview of the franchise sector. Participants gain critical insight, practical knowledge, and analytical skills required to succeed in franchising. Upon successful completion of the program participants will be able to Determine critical success factors for managing a franchise, Leverage emerging trends in the franchise industry, Gain insight, practical knowledge, and analytical skills required to succeed in franchising.
- Explain What is Franchising
- List the Various Aspects of Franchise Management
- Describe the Elements of Franchise Promotion
- Describe the Important Financial Documents for a Franchise
- Explain the Rules of Cash Management for a Franchise
- Explain the Processes in Franchise HRM
- Explain the Training Administration in a Franchise
- Explain Elements of Franchise Store Operations
- Describe the Role of Strategic Management in Franchise Management
- Explain the SCM Strategies for Franchise Management
- Explain How to Measure Performance of a Franchise
- Explain the Elements of Health & Safety Program of a Franchise
- Explain Why Franchisee Should Build Relationship with Customers
- List the Responsibilities of a Franchise Store Manager
- List the Tips for Efficient Franchise Management
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.