Program Overview :
Today, there are a number of companies hosting and organizing events on a regular basis. These range from small private events to large-scale international events in the fields of entertainment, corporate, political, marketing and promotions. A good number of young people are entering in this field because they realize the potential of the market and the demand and supply situation.
The myBskool’s certificate program in Event Management is specifically designed to meet the needs of a growing industry in the planning and management of events.
Participants will learn to be entrepreneurial as well as professional, in planning, conducting and managing a variety of dynamic environments such as trade shows, conferences, meetings, milestone events, award ceremonies, new product launches, social/corporate events, and non-profit events successfully.
- Explain What is an Event
- List the Types of Events
- Describe the Importance of Events
- Explain the Steps to Create and Theme an Event
- Explain the ‘5Ws’ of Event Creation
- Explain the Steps of the Event Planning Process
- Describe the Methods for Evaluation of Events
- Explain Use of Gantt Charts in Event Management
- Explain How to Choose an Ideal Venue
- Explain the Key Steps in Event Marketing
- Explain Elements of Event Promotion & Marketing
- Explain the Steps of Event Budgeting Process
- Explain the Role of HRM in Event Management
- Explain Components of Safety in Event Management
- Explain How to Organize Great Events
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.