Program Overview :
People are the main resource that organizations have for delivering services. Hiring people who fit the company’s culture and possess the skills, knowledge and past experience for the position is ideal. Similarly, Employee engagement and evaluating employee engagement is an area of human resources that is undergoing systematic changes in the modern workplace. Companies that have undergone a transition in leadership are often susceptible to problems with re-engaging employees. Giving employees a sense of shared values and purpose by creating a relationship with them is important.
The myBskool certification in Employee Selection, Engagement and Retention Process introduces participants to strategies and methods that needs to be applied during Employee Selection process, expose them to best employee engagement practices and will be taught how to succeed in Employee Retention. Today, organizations are looking for professionals who can build Human Capital for their organization and the myBskool certification proves to be an added advantage for those who want to get ahead of the curve.
- Origin Employee Engagement
- Research studies
- Strategies of Employee Engagement
- Employee Engagement activities
- Managing Employee Satisfaction
- Drivers of Employee Engagement
- Creating Culture of Employee Engagement
- Trends in Global Employee Engagement
- Employee Engagement Initiatives
- Employee Engagement Best Practices
- Employee Engagement Ideas
- Survey Instrument Components
- Understanding what motivates employees
- Why Retention is a serious problem . . . .still?
- A strategic accountability approach to manage retention
- Measure and monitor turnover and retention data
- Recruiting new employees
- Building motivation and commitment
- Employee retention - case study
Employee Selection Process
- Attracting the right employees
- Application as screening tool
- Screening resumes
- Interview Basics
- Structured interviewed techniques
- Evaluating motivation to perform the job
- Importance of selection and recruitment
- How to use testing?
- Background checks
- Making final selection decision
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.