Program Overview :
Corporate governance is a broad term that encompasses many different aspects of how corporations operate. The allocation of duties to top-level management and shareholders, the procedures for making decisions at the corporate level, and the method by which company goals are set all fall under the umbrella of corporate governance. A course in this subject teaches participants how to organize a company and think in the long term, both of which are skills that make for successful managers.
The myBskool certification program in Corporate Governance provides essential knowledge and skills for those who aspire for a career and growth in a governance role and who are responsible for the corporate accountability functions of an organization. This can be in a Private (listed or unlisted) or proprietary company, a not-for-profit, public sector or any other organization.
- Explain What is Corporate Governance
- Define Corporate Governance
- Explain What is a Corporation
- Describe the Features of a Corporation
- Explain What is Good Corporate Governance
- Explain the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Describe the Role of Government in Corporate Governance
- Describe the World Bank Directives for Corporate Governance
- Explain the Factors Directing Corporate Behavior
- Describe the Emerging Best Practices of Corporate Governance
- Explain What is Corporate Social Responsibility
- Explain the Role of Board of Directors in Corporate Governance
- Describe the Benefits of Corporate Governance
- List the Principles of Corporate Governance
- List the Rules of Corporate Governance
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.