This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Conflict Management, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The Conflict Management Certificate Program from myBskool offers skills-based conflict management training. The field of dispute resolution or Conflict Management encompasses a number of processes, including mediation, negotiation, arbitration, and a number of hybrids of these processes. These processes have emerged as efficient and cost-effective alternatives to the legal system for resolving conflicts.
A variety of approaches to conflict management and mediation are explored. Students are trained in a range of approaches to the resolution of conflict, collaborative decision making and problem solving. This program helps participants to examine the development, role and management of conflict in a variety of situations and encompass the theory, methods, and ethical perspectives of conflict resolution.
- Explain What is Conflict
- Explain What is Conflict Management
- Explain Functional and Dysfunctional Conflict
- Explain the Levels and Types of Conflict
- Describe the Conflict Management Model
- Describe the Strategies for Conflict Management
- Explain the Conflict Management Styles
- Explain How People Deal with Conflict
- List the Factors that Affect Conflict Modes
- Explain Blake and Mouton’s Conflict Grid
- Explain What is Third-party Conflict Resolution
- List the Tips for Managing Workplace Conflict
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.