This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certified Client Relationship Manager, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The rules have changed. Client sophistication, the use of procurement, and unprecedented information transparency mean that traditional client development strategies no longer work.
A client relationship Manager is one who understands the techniques required to develop, maintain and manage business relationships with clients and partner organizations in order to implement and manage projects and to identify new business opportunities. This includes managing clients'/partners' expectations during project delivery, establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels of the organization, and increasing partner loyalty throughout the course of an engagement and after. The Certificate in Client Relationship Management provides participants with cutting-edge content that helps strengthen the relationship-building skills they need to grow the client base of any organization.
Client Relationship Management
- The client relationship
- Four dimensions of relationship management
- Dimension one: Interpersonal awareness
- Dimension two: Interpersonal relationship management
- Dimension three: Team dynamics
- Dimension four: Cultural/operational consideration
- Building client relationships
- Engaging effectively with your client
- Roles and skills of relationship manager
- Successful project planning
- Wrapping up
- Ten keys to outstanding client service
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.