This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Blue Ocean Strategy, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
In today’s increasingly globalized world, creativity and innovation are driving business and entrepreneurship. myBskool’s certification in Blue Ocean Strategy introduces the key concepts, frameworks and tools of Blue Ocean Strategy and lays out the fundamental methodology for creating and capturing Blue Oceans of new market space. This course provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of the core concepts of Blue Ocean Strategy and gives participants an opportunity to explore, study, and try the logic and methods that are common to Blue Ocean Strategic moves in real business settings.
Participants will learn competitive skills that will help them understand how to create uncontested market space and make the competition irrelevant. Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of how to apply the tools and methodologies to break through conventional competitive strategic thinking.
Blue Ocean Strategy
- Explain Who developed the Blue Ocean Strategy
- Explain What is a Business Universe
- Differentiate between Blue Ocean and Red Ocean
- Describe the Importance of Blue Ocean Markets
- Explain Key Terms Related to Blue Ocean Strategy
- Describe Ways to Create Blue Oceans
- Explain Steps to Create a Blue Ocean Strategy
- List the Blue Ocean Strategy Tools
- Explain What is Meant by Value Innovation
- Explain What is Tipping Point Leadership
- Explain What is the ERRC Grid
- Explain the Use of the Buyer Utility Map
- Explain Steps for Strategy Reorientation & Execution
- Describe How to Choose Right Strategic Approach
- List the Core Values to Drive Innovation
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.