Strategic Brand Management is pretty crucial in case of the modern day business world as brand is the most distinguishing aspect of a company. Certification in Brand Management equips students with the theory, tools and techniques of branding and brand management to analyse and evaluate brands and manage them for maximum effectiveness; providing them with a thorough grounding in the principles of branding and brand management. It will enable students to examine the different approaches and critically appraise the range of theories and frameworks in the light of current practice and strategic developments.
- Describe in brief the history of Advertising
- Explain what is Advertising Management
- Describe the Advertising Management Process
- Describe the various media options
- Differentiate between Left ? Right Brain Ads
- Explain the Persuasion Process of Advertising
- Explain the various Strategies for Demand Generation
- Describe the Types of Advertising
- Explain what is Global Advertising
- Explain what is Relationship Marketing
- Explain what is a Brand
- Explain the importance of Brands
- Describe the attributes of a strong brand
- Explain what is Brand Management
- Describe the Purpose of Brand Management
- Explain the Brand Equity Concept
- Describe the Strategic Brand Management Process
- List the Strategic Brand Management Guidelines
- What is a Brand?
- Building a Brand
- Making of market leaders
- Making of Brand leaders
- Brand leadership tasks
- Brand identity
- Key to Brand leadership and growth
- Value proposition
- Brand architecture
- Strategies of Brand leaders
- Why some Brands fail?
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.